For an Informed Love of God
You are here
In the conclusion I retell a story of one of my students, and how it prompted me to share why in fact I trust the Bible.
- It is says it is from God
- The arguments to the contrary are not convincing
- Belief in the Bible is the most rationale choice I can make.
- What are your beliefs about the reliability of the Bible, and why do you hold those beliefs?
- What “faith assumptions” do you have?
- What did you learn about the reliability of the Bible from reading this book?
- Has this book changed your perspective on the Bible? Why or why not?
- What is something you would share with others from this book?