1. Statement. In order to protect our investment in this website, all material in this site is copyrighted.
2. Link; do not repost. We welcome other sites to link to our site, but please link only to the home, class, or lecture, and never re-post our material on other sites or redistribute through any means.
3. Separation. Please be careful how you link to and refer to BillMounce.com, our courses, and speakers. It may never appear that our courses and teachers are part of your organization. It may never appear that our speakers in any way are connected to or support or lend their credibility to your organization.
4. Perceived ownership. In your presentation of the classes, be sure that the classes/lectures are clearly indicated as being from BillMounce.com.
5. Attribution. All links to our classes and lectures must clearly state that the lectures/classes are coming from BillMounce.com, and that we are not affiliated with the originating website.
6. No revenue generation. You may not, under any circumstances and in any way, generate income through the use of our classes.
7. Organizations. While many groups link to our site, in no way does that imply our support and agreement with that organization. Our speakers especially do not lend their personal or academic credibility to any organization using our materials.
BillMounce.com reserves the right to change our copyright policies at any time for any reason.
When in doubt, please contact us.