For an Informed Love of God
New Testament Greek
Have you always wanted to learn New Testament Greek? Then we have two solutions for you. If you do not want the problems of traditional language learning but rather want to understand New Testament Greek on your Bible search program or with your interlinear, then Bible Study Greek is the solution. If you want to be able to read New Testament Greek, then you want the Basics of Biblical Greek resources.
Bible Study Greek
The textbook, Greek for the Rest of Us, now has a video series and a laminate sheet along with the online class that will help teach you enough Greek so that you can use your Bible study tools better, and all without the pain normally associated with learning a language. This is for people who say:
- I want to have access to the Greek behind the English in my translations.
- I want to understand the information my Strongs Bible gives me.
- I want to do Greek word studies, not English.
- I want to use better dictionaries and commentaries, and not be frightened by the Greek words.
- I don't have the time to do all the memory of traditional language learning.