For an Informed Love of God
In case you missed it: Greek with Bill Mounce
Have you ever wanted to learn Greek so you can study your Bible better and grow spiritually? Then now’s your chance. Dr. Bill Mounce has decided to teach Greek for the Rest of Us one more time before turning in the third edition to the publisher.
The class is called Bible Study Greek and will be taught online this Fall semester. Through a relationship with Okanagan Bible College in Canada, you can even take the class for credit at both the undergraduate and graduate level.
This is not traditional Greek where you would memorize thousands of vocabulary words and paradigms. Bill does have a book for that, Basics of Biblical Greek, but this is Bible Study Greek. You will learn enough Greek to make sense of your computer software, do Greek word studies, read better commentaries, and know why translations are different.
- This will be a live course starting September 7th, on Tuesday evenings from 5:00–7:00pm PST
- The cost is $895; if you can get a group of three or more together, it is $695 per person. If you want to pay on a monthly schedule, you can utilize PayPal Credit in the checkout process.
- If you are taking the course for credit, there will be an additional charge from Okanagan Bible College.
- Please see the syllabus for more information.
- If so many people sign up that the class cannot be personal, we may try to find a second evening.
- Classes are also recorded in case you have to miss.
- Do not buy the book or the online lectures. A PDF of the third edition is included in the tuition as is access to the online lectures.
You can sign up for class through our store or by clicking the green button below. Bill will send you a personal note with further instructions. If you have any questions, please contact him through his support center.
On a personal note
I am the President and Founder of BiblicalTraining.org, and the former director of the Greek Program at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. I am also the author of the bestselling Greek textbook, Basics of Biblical Greek. I was the New Testament chair of the English Standard Version translation of the Bible, and am currently serving on the NIV translation committee. I hope to see you in class.