For an Informed Love of God
1. The Greek Language
In the homework for the previous lesson, I gave you links for training videos based on which software you are using. In preparation for this lesson, be sure you can perform the following tasks.
- Install your software.
- Make sure you have updated the app and your content.
- Familiarize yourself with the Preferences. Experiment with different settings so you can see how it works.
- Make sure your default setting is ESV (NASB with BibleWorks), and that the app is showing the Greek behind the English.
- How do you bring up a basic dictionary of the meaning of the Greek word behind the English?
- Can you get to your main word study book (e.g., Mounce's Complete Expository Dictionary)?
- Can you access a basic Bible dictionary?
- Can you access a basic commentary?