For an Informed Love of God
Third Semester Greek
You've taken your first year of Greek, so where do you turn next? The commentaries are still too hard to understand, Greek grammars are intimidating, and you really want to be able to sit down and just read the Greek Testament. And it would be nice to get seminary credit.
Now is the time to move to the next level!
Bill Mounce, author of the best-selling Basics of Biblical Greek, is teaching second year Greek online starting SeptemberXX, 2016, using his textbook, A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek.
- The one-semester class will cost $895 (plus books).
- Bill is accepting only the first 25 students who enroll in order to keep the class personal).
- The class will use video conferencing with Bill every Wedensday, and online forums for student interaction.
- There will also be private office hours for personal help.
- Once you pass the course, you will be able to apply for seminary credit at Western Seminary. It will only cost you a small administrative fee.
Now is the time to meet your goals and move to the next stage of being able to read Biblical Greek. You can do this.