For an Informed Love of God
Open Letter to Schools
I am asked a lot by Greek teachers how they can use this site, what works, what doesn't, etc. So here are my answers.
1. You are more than welcome to link to this class, whether you are a distance education program, a conventional class, or whatever. I have built this site for you to use.
2. The online class is free.
3. There is, however, one part of the class that costs, and that is my lectures. If a student wants access to the lectures, they are walked through a process of paying through PayPal. These lectures cover almost every chapter of BBG; the summary lectures (which are free) cover the hilights of each chapter. Here are instructions on how to sign up, and information about the deep discounts we offer classes.
4. Please do not download the materials and repost them on your site. It is a violation of the copyright, and it also makes it impossible for me to update the resources. One of the advantages of web delivery is that I can update a resource, and it is updated for all. And I am constantly working on the resources for this site.
5. What do you link to?
- You can link to the home page.
- You can link to a specific chapter.
All you have to do is go to the page you want to link to, copy the url from your browser, and paste that value into your website.
- For example, if you want to link to the home page, the link is "http://www.billmounce.com/classes/"
- If you want to link to Track 1 for the first year class, the link is "http://www.billmounce.com/newtestamentgreek1"
- If you want to link to Track 2 for the first year class, the link is "http://www.billmounce.com/newtestamentgreek2"
- If you want to link to Chapter 6, the link is "http://www.billmounce.com/newtestamentgreek1/6-nominative-and-accusative-definite-article"
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me using the contact link to the left.